Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Doodle Art of Isabella Gonzales: Singer, songwriter, painter and life lover...


Is there a deeper meaning to your doodles?  
"I could say that the continuous line theme stems from my desire to see resolution in my life.  That's also the excuse I prescribe to the reason why I enjoy a good happy ending in movies and why I sometimes just fast forward to the ending.  It's like a doodle, fast-forwarding to the finished result.  I love portraits.  I once wanted to be just that, a portrait painter.  A Realist.  The face tells so many stories with just one look.  Each line a memory captured, each wrinkle a time capsule.  But these doodles I do for myself.  To relax, unwind, think thoughts out loud, and to revisit a cliche in a different way." ~ Isabella Gonzales



No comments: