Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Day In The Life of Darcel

..."Since my writing skills suck I decided to draw my experience" ~ Craig Redman



Darcel Disappoints is Aussie Craig Redman's visual diary of his life (played by the enigmatic one-eyed egg with glasses) and its daily vicissitudes in NYC, which includes everything from getting drunk at doozies, to its inevitable consequences of a hangover, to skateboarding, to simply, "your ipod battery going dead during a favourite song."

You.  Better.  Work.

5 dumplings for $1 used to taste good, now they just taste like my bank balance

Having a Tom Ford kind of day

I forgot how foul Soho is on the weekends

Thanksgiving red wine booze fest turned pumpkin pie puke-a-thon

Oh plaid, I know it's time to say goodbye, but I can't seem to let you go

Today must be delivery day at Supreme

iTotallydon'tunderstandwhyigotthis

Happy New Year friends and fiends, may your hangovers be merry!

The boring wait, at the boarding gate

Darcel's amiable character and somewhat pragmatic sense of humour has been the object of affection at his solo exhibition at Colette and very recently at Louis Vuitton's maison opening in London on May 25.








Darcel Disappoints  //  Colette  //  LV  //  NOWNESS



No comments: