Tuesday, May 11, 2010

♥ Eat My Shorts ♥



I'm a tomboy at heart:  Toys for boys interest me.  Most of my friends are male, and my female friends are also mostly friends with the other team. Give me 20 minutes and I can be fresh, ready and out the door (and still look like a lady!).  I can do donuts with my car.  I like beautiful tatts.  I don't get competitive and have emotional spurts of catty-ness towards my good looking female friends when they attract all the attention. I'll choose to wear jeans with holes or a boyfriend cut (matched with some kickass scarpe con i tacchi alti) over a slim-fitting pair (unless it's distressed).  I live my life in the fast lane (although now that I'm 34, I'm two lanes over to the right). And YES, I will wear shorts over skirts (for as long as gravity will allow me).

Photos:  John Aquino  //  Clothing:  Nanette Lepore * Rebecca Taylor * Me & Kashmiere * Cynthia Steffe


Photo:  Daniel Jackson  //  Clothing:  Beach print silk shorts by Prada



No comments: